Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dream Journal: An Interesting Dream

So Last Night I had quite an interesting dream lol. I don't know what city I was in but I know it was a city and I was with a family of sorts. There were children there and My brother was there and his roommate was there. We all walked into this house which I knew was haunted or had a lot of spirit residue in. We were in the house kind of wandering, doing our thing and then a few things happened and everyone started to kind of freak, there was a lot of spirit activity and I was trying to keep the kids calm, we all would go into a certain room together and stick together, Finally we ended up in a living room and I was sitting down and we were talking about something and the radio station turned on by itself and I got a sort of vision. I knew that there had been a mass murder in this place, that the center of this energy was a blond woman very beautiful who was drowned I believe. I was relaying this message to someone in the room, not sure who or why... But then I was talking to the girl her name started with a C and i cant fully remember it now. Her father killed her. She was in love with some guy that he either didn't approve of or something and so he basically took her life from allowing her to leave his watch. I told her that I was there to help here, that If she needed to talk she can and I will listen, I will help her move on as this place is not her place anymore, that she has more exciting things awaiting her... And then I Woke up..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers