Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Poetry:

I know what I know
I know what I feel

I know what you know
I feel what you feel

I wonder at times if you would rather run and hide
then to look me in the eye,
Would you rather lie?
Then tell me you're not alright...

I see it in the way the aura presents itself
I see it in the energy around your words
I can hear your thoughts, they whisper so softly
They speak the truth that you no longer know
They tell what's right before you tell me its not

I know what I know
I know how I feel
I feel what I know
And See what I Feel

I Know what You know
I feel what you feel

Imagine to my surprise
To hear your words and know they are not truth
The web of life has been woven so fine
Your words they pound the deeper aspects of my life
I feel them rough and jagged with pain
Their emotion behind you will not face

I am here to only show a way
The light within this spiritual place
I cannot force you,
I cannot live for you,
I can only be who I am, And Support you in who You choose to be.

I am bound by My Gods
I am bound in Truth
Bound in Knowing
Bound is Seeing
Bound in Feeling


I know what I know
And what You Know I sense
I feel what you feel
And hope for you to one day feel what I feel for you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers