Friday, December 25, 2009

Choices, Decisions, Life!

Christmas is Over! Now that I have time to breathe and think for a second I can update with what has been going on. Christmas Eve we spend with my Dads side of the family. This year it was actually really nice. It went fast and sweet and nothing really lingered. I did however, have a few drinks and I remember now why I stopped drinking. I didn't get excessively smashed or anything but it was enough to be intoxicated. It was nice but at the same time It wasn't. I don't like what it does to my energy these days. I can feel the way it actually weighs me down and has a extreme effect on my psychic senses.

So I woke up today and decided I would not have a drink for a few months at least if at all. Then, I remembered I have a New Years Eve party to go to and there will be drinks there. I do want to have a good time and I know that drinking is not necessary for me to do so but I was planning on having my last drink on New Years Eve but today I am sure I've decided not to do so. My spirit says that it is not what I need, it is not something that I benefit from and it only drags me down with lower energies that I need not surround myself with. It is not for me and I need to pay attention to this. I don't really drink often as it is. Once in a blue moon, every few months or whatnot. So Spirit speaks and I listen, no more drink for 9 months. 9 months is my challenge for myself.

I am also dedicating myself to myself. I have spent quite a lot of energy into giving of myself and my time with people taking what I have to offer for granted and really not honoring it for what it is. I do love helping and teaching but when you give 110 percent and you receive 10 percent back and are not met half way it takes its toll. So I've decided to close all my Forums and Networking sites that I run to focus on myself and my path, my practice as I cannot help others who do not wish to be helped. I wish to grow though and I can help myself. I have decided to dedicate my time working on my psychic senses and on shedding the physical weight that I have allowed to hold me back. I am working on shedding 60lbs but the number really does not matter as long as I am healthy and at my desired body level.

The Outlining and writing of the Psychic Development course I am working on is proving to be quite fun and enlightening. It is going smoothly and cant wait to finish!

Many Blessings,

Michael

----------------
Now playing: E.S. Posthumus - Isfahan
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers