Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Journey Begins

It seems that I enjoy Writing as much as I enjoy talking so I figured I would create a blog to express myself and share what Spirit moves me to share. I started this blog because Spirit invited me to take a walk on a path that I desired, A Path of teaching, of expression and creativity. I was in a moment of clarity and was able to listen and at that clear moment I heard spirit speak. I was instructed to create a 6 month Psychic Development course to share with those who will seek it out.

Soo... At first I was a bit hesitant but let that energy roll off and I embodied spirit. I went and got my Notebook, I got my handy dandy Pen and I started writing. I didn't think about what I was writing too much, I just let it flow. There were points that I left blank only to fill them in later. What follows is the outline that I with the help of the Divine Spirit fluidly came up with.

Psychic Development Course

Duration: 6 Months, 24 Weeks
1 Module per month
4 Lessons per Module
Daily Exercises for each Module

1st Month:

  1. Grounding
  2. Aura/Chakra Work
  3. Running Energy
  4. Connecting to the Divine Source
2nd Month: All About the Mind; Clearing the Path; Removing Debris

  1. Heart Center
  2. Thought Patterns & Beliefs
  3. Desire
  4. Creation
3rd Month: All About the Body

  1. Movement
  2. Acting in Accord
  3. The Health Factor
  4. Self-Care
4th Month: All about the Spirit

  1. Understanding Spirit, The Clairs
  2. The Guides
  3. Angels
  4. Embodying the Oracle
5th Month: Fine Tuning the Practice

  1. Gratitude
  2. All are One
  3. Forgiveness
  4. Seeing with Divine Eyes
6th Month: Final Month; Putting it all together

  1. Honesty, Integrity, Respect & Confidentiality
  2. Building your support team
  3. You! As a Psychic
  4. The Gift
So I have the outline finished. The content will be easy to write since the Psychic world is indeed my calling and my passion and I allow for spirit to move me fluidly. Now the next thing after writing content is deciding on a Price point. I know that the information that I teach is of great value. It is what I sought out by all the teachers I took on and that took me on and plus some. I know I took a year training which was over $1000 and what I will teach in 6 months I barely learned in that year program. I know that I paid $350 for a two day Mediumship course. I do find the content worth every bit of it but at the same time I want for those who desire it to be able to come and receive its blessings as well. Not all are in the abundant mind frame at this very moment which is fine, they will be one day if it is what they desire but I'd like to make sure that the course I am teaching is attainable to them in their current thought frequency so that it may be able to help them transcend and enter a new and higher vibrating frequency so that leaves me with a dilemma for the price of the course.

I personally have invested a lot of dedication, time and study to my path and my psychic skills and I continue to do so. Writing this course is another aspect of study and dedication to my skills and I just want to make sure that the passion I have for this is offered in a respectable manner to all those who seek it out.

I will have to meditate more on the Price aspect of this journey.

I am indeed truly blessed and excited to see this project manifest and come together. I know this is definitely a new journey for me and I am looking forward to it. I am in gratitude for all those who have helped me reach my goals and have inspired me to be the Spiritual being that I am. I Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers