Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tarot Spread: Past Life

So I thought i'd post something I just came across. I did this spread 9/5/08!

1. Page of Cups represents my Mind in a past life. To me this states that I was a philosophical type who was probably quite young in mind but seemed quite old. I was full of new and exciting ideas. I was a socialite and a romantic at heart. The overal mindset is fresh and new. Artistic and the love for theories, new ideas, and communicating such with others.


2. Judgement Reversed represents my body in a past life. This one is a bit tricky for me as I am not quite sure how I see judgment reversed playing into my body aspect. A part of me wants to say I was a bit sickly or weak? I feel that I was average sized,but with some sort of ailment but nothing that necessarily was seen physically. It was like an internal something. Possibly something relating to the lung area.

3. Queen of Swords Reversed resonates with my spirit in a past life. I see this as meaning that My spirit was a bit vengeful. Very swift to act, very coy and manipulative. This to me really tells me I could of come across as being a bit arrogant and well airy. At the same time I feel that she could also mean I was in my element when it was "chaotic." And looking at the other cards especially with the Undercurrent I can see why this card would show up in my spirit. I was scorned and I held on to it. I held on to the death of my mother as I feel the circumstances were not what they seemed. I did state I felt she died at birth but I think she was killed after giving birth. All of this would really get to my spirit definitely and make me a bit spiteful? But with such energy comes the opposite too.

4. The Fool reversed represents my Birth.The first things that actually come to me when I see into the fool reversed relating to my birth are complications which then could resonate with the possible illness/weakness I was feeling with my judement card. Which in turn I also feel could be that I was born premature and that my mother died during childbirth. I feel that my birth was not necessarily wanted. I'm getting mixed emotions from this. Half wanted and half not. There was some sort of mystique concerning my birth. I can see people kind of rushing in secret which I am not quite sure what that means but the birth was very secretive.


5. The Sun reversed relates to my undercurrent. I think that this tells me that there was a huge rivalry of sorts between me and another or a group of people. I feel that I was in a sense outcasted and so everything that I did someone tried to outshine me.I do feel that I had some sort of great idea, invention, or something that would change how my people looked at me but I was betrayed and whatever it was, it was stolen from me and credited to another so this happened a lot during my lifetime and it was a reason for me feeling as judgement reversed, a bit lowly and just weak.


6. 3 of cups is my attitude.Now this card as my attitude i find a bit comical considering what we have stated thus far BUT I guess when you are trying to put a whole person together you will get so many different energies. To me this says that my attitude at times was very celebratory. I tried to really be happy and was for the most part. When I was in my element I was joyous. Even when the others would try and bring me down, I did let that effect me but at the same time I knew in my soul that All was as it should be and that they would get theirs *haha Queen of swords reversed maybe?* and I would shine when My day would come.


7. 6 of Wands relates to my actions in this life. The word Virtuous comes to mind when I see this card. I feel that there are those who did not think I would amount to anything and really did want to see me struggle and not make anything of myself but I found my place amongst my people and I am here standing up for what I believe and representing those who I truly speak for.This tells me that my actions were pure and passionate and that they paid off in the end as my true spirit was able to show. My True character. This actually reminds me of the ugly duckling who turned into the beautiful swan.


8. King of Pentacles Reversed resonates with my Death. Now this is interesting. This tells me that I was fairly old at my time of death and that I was betrayed by someone. SO I could have been killed by a loved one most likely a man. A Loved one or someone very close to me. Someone who I felt akin to and was able to clearly communicate with. I put a lot of faith in this person only to be stabbed in the back by them. The death I am not quite picking up on. It is obviously something physical. I was killed. It could of been a beating, a stabbing, etc..


9. The Chariot brings the past into this life and how it relates to family/home and the early years. I really think what comes forth in this is that Nothing stays the same and that I must be open to accepting new opportunities. I feel that this resonates with how as much LAW that was in my life nothing ever stayed the same and nothing stays the same to this day. There is a constant change but The one thing that is similar is Me. I am here in this body but a conduit of change.


10. Queen of Wands deals with work and possessions. To me this resonates with my actions in the 6 of wands. I have learned to be a passionate leader, someone who is not always afraid to take charge and be creative, to start new ideas and to go for the gold when I am given coal to work with. I also feel that this card brings a good business sense to the mix so I must of been some sort of business inclined person in the past life that is discussed. I am career oriented and just very professional. I am a very loyal and trustworthy person which in my past seemed to have been a flaw as it was my downfall but then again I seemed to have an exciting and challenging life at the same time.


11. 5 of Wands reversed deals with Love and relationships. To me I feel that the fear of being hurt in this life stems from the past as I feel All of the lies, betrayal etc in my past life has shown itself in my present concerning my love/relationship status. I feel the 5 of wands reversed is saying that a lot of people *at least the way i feel* do not take you for who you are and want more then what they actually say and are just full of lies. Something that needs to be broken.


12. Page of Wands reversed is a positive influence from the past into this life. My ability to be one with change and allow for things to happen even though I may of wanted to go route A I was taken on Route B but with a better respect for where my destination led me. I think that is what I have taken from the past into this present life. My ability to understand that everything happens for a reason and if something doesn't work out that just means something else lay ahead for me.


13. Wheel of Fortune is a negative influence that I have brought with me here. I think that everything that I achieved in my past, my success, my wisdome and knowledge in a sense has passed over here in the now but the negative connotation with it is that I at times expect people to understand much more then they Might and get frustrated a bit fast when They cannot comprehend certain things. It could leave me sounding cocky and possibly arrogant.


14. 8 of Wands is a positive influence in the now from the past life. My ability to learn things at a fast rate, to go with the flow and just move around and do what needs to be done is something that I feel this card is talking about. New Ideas, new beginnings, being able to just start fresh and do whatever I put my energies to.


15. The High Priestess is supposed to be a negative influence card. I cant really say my true feelings on this card as I would probably get scolded so I wont. Anyways I feel that this card in a negative aspect tells me that I bring a lot of trust issues to the table. Its hard for me to trust people even though that I am quite intuitive and can read people well I have an
underlying trust factor even if I feel/know they are telling me the truth. Its not just trusting other people but trusting in myself in what I can do and in who I really am. Its something that I work on daily.


16. The Star Reversed is a positive influence. Taking its reversed aspect and turning it into a positive I feel its my ability in the past life being able to go through all of that hurt all of that challenge and come out on top or at least be well rounded and be able to be who i am amongst the masses and own my space. That is what I Feel it brings to the now.


17. King of Swords is a negative influence. I think this card relates to how I died. To me this resonates with the person or persons that killed me and I bring that into this life not necessarily trusting in men. I have issues with Men which I think is funny but its true. It definitely is something I am working on but I Feel that I have just been witness to the wrong types of male energies and those who have not been a good example so it instills or triggers that past life energy that reminds of the person who Killed me if that makes sense.


18 THe Moon reversed is my Challenge/Lesson of this life. I think that this card is telling me that the lesson of it all and the challenge of it all was my psychic sense. My ability or lacktherof in my past life to read people. I was betrayed a lot by people I put faith in. This card is telling me that my lesson is to learn to trust my intuition. That the whole deception etc is waning and I am able to see people clearly for who they are and to learn from that. To not go blind as I do not need to.


19. Knight of Wands reversed represents Heart. To me this tells me that My heart is timid. Its shy and its scared of being hurt as it was before. I feel that it means that I am scared of allowing anything to penetrate it.


20. 9 of Cups reversed represents Soul. This tells me that My soul needs to be taken care of. That I need to watch what I feed it. As in literal food, as in movies, books, news etc etc... I need to take care of it as it is growing and the more Junk I feed it the more Crud That will back it up.


21. 6 of Cups is sacrifice. I feel that this means I have sacrificed Love. A person who I cared about and it just couldn't work. An Ex best friend. The Loss of a lot of seemingly good people in life.


22. The World reversed is hidden influences. To me this is Ascension. Hidden influences being that my body is aggravated, feeling delayed, held back etc but its because my spirit, my energy is shifting and making way for a great big change one that is to come with great blessings.


Alrighty There is my reading. It took a lot and I'm sure I could get more detailed but that's all I can come up with right now. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to say so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers