Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Who's A Product Whore? I AM! err... WAS

Yes I am a stylist and yes that's my excuse!

Well... It WAS my excuse until TODAY! Yes I know that everything that we keep has a vibration and effects our spirit and our physical environment. So today I decided to clean out my bathroom cupboards *insert daunting music here.*

So I open the Cupboards and seriously I think I had 15 cans of hairspray fall out at once! I don't even use that much hairspray let alone enough to have 15 CANS!! I had three baskets full of product, I txt a friend of mine asking if she needs anything and she screamed she needs everything. So I got a Bag *go green bag wooot* and I started filling it up. I think I gave her all my hairspray, shine spray, Wax,, Curl Booster, Straightening Creme, and sooo much more! After filling a bag of Hair Products up for my friend *hmm I sort of feel like Hair Product Santa omy* I decided to toss out what I didnt need. I looked at it and said Nope I havent used it in a while it goes! So I now have more room in my Bathroom for new energy and it just puts me in a higher vibration so that I may manifest my desires! SOOOO Excited!

So I have shed a lot of weight in Hair Product! And I think my next goal will be my room. I need to re-organize my library and get rid of the dust bunnies that may be hiding in the corners and and OOH toss out old magazines!

On A Roll!

Stay Light and Have Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers