Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Radiate Love!



I have been playing around with Photoshop as of late and I truly hope to learn so much more about it as the days pass! It is a wonderful tool and so much fun!

The more that I experience life and the development of the soul the more that I truly understand that it is all about Love! When things flow well if you take the time to breathe in and listen you can feel the energy the vibration of love around you and within you.

I know when I am reading Tarot and in tune with spirit I can feel the vibration of love around me. I'll be reading for a person and just going on and on as spirit speaks and I just let it flow and then when all is said and done I pause for a moment and at that moment I am very clear and serene. That is when I truly feel the vibration of Love around as it had been there all the time through the reading guiding me.

So my affirmation is "I Radiate Love!" affirm this daily and before you move on with your day listen to what energy you call to yourself when you do affirm this. Be calm, be still, breathe in and listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers