Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 The Changes

So on New Years Eve I had a talk with my patron Goddess Hecate, The Morrigan, Osiris, The Angels, Ascended Masters, The Spirits and much more. I honored them, lit my candles, cleared my space and really had a good conversation going. I sang to them from my heart and soul. I asked them for inspiration and their blessings. I took responsibility for what is here in my life and what is to come and the work and change that will be implemented.

They listened contently and with heart. They smiled upon me and with a strong guidance gave me the impression that 2010 is full of adventure, wonder, surprise, and much accomplishment.

I will finish creating The Psychic Training course I have been led to and inspired to create. I will make my mark in my Tarot Journey.
I will connect psychically with ease and grace.
Channeling will be aligned with my true self and I will honor that call.
Mediumship will come full force. The spirit world is awaiting me as it always has. Funny thing that.. Spirit world seems fairly patient. I am ready to take this all on! I am ready for the changes and I embrace them full force.
I will be using this blog a lot more!
I will be doing tarot readings here with all the Tarot decks and Oracle decks that I own! It will take time but it will happen. Let us create, co-create, manifest, communicate and honor the divine in all things!

I am so thankful for the family that I have, The best friends that I hold close. I am blessed to know such strong people and have such a strong inspiration from Roz and to be divinely guided. I am truly Blessed, I will claim it, I know it, but so are you! Claim your rightful place!

Neola my prediction for you is that you will come in contact with a lot more starseeds, a lot more people from home and you will find a new sort of energy psychically to work with and possibly channel. I see the color purple over you.

Roz my prediction for you is that you will find yourself your true self! Your strength is within. You will make waves this year. You already have. You will receive many downloads in the coming time, you will connect with Angelic beings or those along those lines I see shimmering light around you! Very glowy lol.

Tuesday my prediction for you is that you will finally find another outlet that will give you what you need in expressing yourself. You will make way in your Hair but you will also find another outlet that will take you farther along the journey you seek with your career.

Let us ROCK!! Because.. We are Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers