Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Truly Blessed!


I am totally Blessed! I looove life! Soo... Monday I went shopping with my Best Friend Tuesday! We went out for our Birthdays. Hers was the 22nd and Mine is on Saturday 30th.  We went to Nordstroms first and she got me my birthday Present! I got D&G's new fragrance based on the Tarot lol Le Bateleur' and it smells amazing!

After we walked the mall for a while we went to lunch! YAY! We tried this new place out *new as in not our normal place we usually go when we are shopping where we were* anyways... We went to Lucille's! Southern BBQ! Sooo great! http://www.lucillesbbq.com/ I love Blues music and they had Blues all over the place! I got a Tri Tip Salad which was amazing! The service was great, the food was great and the music was awesome! We had so much fun.

On to the Bookstore yes the bookstore! I of course went straight to look at the Tarot Decks but decided to get a Journal that called to me and a book called Earth: Pleiadian Key's to the Living Library. Tuesday was going to get the Eat-Clean Cookbook which had amazing recipes but she decided not to get it even though she really wanted it. Soo while she wasn't looking I picked it up and bought it and gave it to her in the car and she was like HOW did you do that lol.

The other day I got another Deviant Moon Tarot, it was on sale and it was a signed copy as well and this deck is from Italy the other deck I own is from China hehe. So I am so stoked for it to come in!  I am also waiting for the Waking the Wild Spirit tarot to come in and excited that the author told me her friend is working on an e-book version of her book to eventually have!

I've turned AnOraclesOdyssey.com into my personal blog and I created a new domain MichaelBanuelosIntuitive.com as my professional service site. I feel that it is better for it to be there as it does put of a more professional energy. I have noticed that I am addicted to blogging. I enjoy posting on my TarotOdyssey.com Blog! I enjoy pulling daily cards of inspiration that our readers can benefit from. I really enjoy spreading the uplifting energy that the divine has blessed me with.

I come home today and check my myspace message and a friend of mine on Myspace sends me a message saying that she enjoys my positive words and would love to bless me with one of her CD's for my birthday and I am just like WOW!!! Thank You SOO MUCH! It is a Meditation CD and I have wanted to check her stuff out for so long just get sidetracked with my Tarot LOL and now I get it as a prezzie! I am so blessed and so excited and I am just so grateful for all of the opportunities and the people in my life i am literally bursting out the seams LOL!

I am asking my family for Amazon Giftcards as I am wanting to get a Kindle so I told em. You don't have to do much if anything at all but if you want to get me something then anything to help me with getting a Kindle would be perfect :) Every bit helps and I will be grateful for anything.

YAY!!! This is a great year and each year after this only gets better. I am so excited and so happy and Just want to scream YAYAAYAYAYYYA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers