Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daily Inspiration: The High Priestess (Rx)

Daily Inspiration For Wednesday January 6th 2010
Deck Used: Rider Waite/Smith

The High Priestess Reversed

...Something is coming.

My first impression seeing this was that something is coming. I am not sure how I feel about this. Something is definitely going to happen tomorrow.

Some people perceive the High Priestess as a Bitch, reversed tells me of a person who is definitely a Bitch but cunning as well. Almost a entitlement. Snoot Factor Galore! I keep getting told that something is coming and being shown the universe lol I am not quite sure what that means. It definitely can mean that psychically I will be hit with some major energy that will require loads of discernment. Physically/Mundane I feel that it is associated with my work. That not all are what they seem. I am being tested, pushed to my limits and I need to really be careful with my words. Why does it seem I am always being asked to be careful with how I word things? lol HMMM.... Anyways, it seems that this woman is very sly she will work her energy into the fold and then try to bring chaos so it is my place to stay calm and collected. If I over-react in this situation I will be the one acting the Fool.

I am being told that this is a two sided meaning. The Card is going to manifest into my life physically in my work place most like but its also a gift spiritually. I get this huge impression of a meteor basically falling to earth and hitting me in the head like HEY wake up LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers