Friday, January 8, 2010

Daily Reading: January 8th 2010

Daily Reading for Friday January 8th
Deck Used: Healing with the Angels

Answered Prayer (Rx)

The angels have a message and that is that the prayers I have been sending out ARE answered and in the process of coming to fruition. They are reminding me of my true feelings right now and that is that the prayers I have sent out are not being answered and this would be correct as to how I feel but I do know that they are here and they are seeing to what I seek. For whatever reason it is a slow process but there is still hope and what I pray for is indeed being heard.

Children

Well this has two meanings for me. I do need to pay more attention to my inner child and allow him to come out more often and allow his creative juices to flow and inspire. Also my sister is having her baby in April and she currently lives here so I will be welcoming a new baby soon! My aunt just had a baby on the 1st and my cousin is pregnant about 9 weeks along. So there are children all around me lol but I really need to pay special attention to my inner child!

Self-Acceptance

This card tells me what I already know lol and yes I know I need to work on letting it go! I am very hard on myself. I expect great things of myself and some people think I have high expectations for my friends and the people I choose to surround myself with and to an extent they are correct. I don't expect something out of another that I do not expect of myself. But I know that I am hard on myself and I do need to allow my self-judgments to pass and to give them to god and the angels and ask for help in accepting self more than I do at this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers