Friday, January 1, 2010

Tarot Reversals


You know the more and more that I work with the Tarot and come in contact with Tarot Seekers the more I realize I have very strong feelings about Reversals. Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe that My way is the only way! Not at all. I just have very strong feelings. I think it is because the more I come in contact with Tarot Readers, student and saged alike; The more I see the fear and stigma pertaining to Reversal cards in readings. I have noticed that a lot of people tend to run away from them because when they see reversed cards come up they feel the actual energy of that card whether they consciously recognize it or not. They understand that the card reversed is bringing up change, challenge, an opportunity but they have to be able to look into the mirror. Thats really what a Reversal card reminds me of... A Mirror pointing back at the querent. When we look in the mirror we can see sooo many things. We can see the Challenges we have faced, the scars, the beauty, the past, present, future, we see the many realities and dimensions. Thus Reversed cards to me are ultimate possibilities! They Bring change and are beautiful for what they are able to do!

Now if you run away or hide away from Reversals I think it would be a great opportunity to find out why! Don't just say because you don't like them.. Why don't you like them? If you think you can get the same energy with an upright card that is fine but WHY do you choose not to read with reversals, what is it about the reversed energy that turns you off or away and having to find out another conduit to receive the energy they provide?

I will be doing a lot of reversal work as I am reading "Tarot Reversals - Mary K. Greer" and will be engulfing myself into this book and the many meanings of Reversal cards!

What say you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers