Monday, January 4, 2010

Tarot Spread: Legacy Spread

So I decided to start my study of the Legacy of the Divine tarot with the Legacy Spread posted in the back of the book. I must say quite informative.

1. What Legacy have I inherited?

Card: 3 - The Empress

This card screams of destiny, of a calling and of what I have been given assignment for. The Legacy that I have inherited is not given to me just by the blood family I have but that of the Family over the ages I have had, the Earth calls me and she speaks loud. I have inherited the Legacy of Empathy, the connection of divine and the embodiment of Gaia. I have inherited the energy of Mother Earth, the cosmos, the ability to feel for all and to give birth to creative endeavors. That those who come in contact with me will be ignited with the spark of desire that the earth gives to those who seek.

2. What is my legacy?

Card 1 - The Magician

To walk divinely hand in hand with synchronicity. To be a universal student and teacher. I am to walk the path and educate myself and those who wish to listen to what I have to say to ignite change within themselves if they so desire. To challenge societies norm and to reach for the stars and be the one to pave a new way, a new path, a new energy.

3. What do I need to work on right now?

Card 20 - Judgment

I need to make the final stand in this stage in my life. I need to take a look at all that has come before me, all the experiences I have had up to this point, the challenges, the things that made me cry, that hurt, that made me laugh, that helped me to be where I am today and to confront it all. To honor it, to do my final battle to seal the deal sotospeak. I need to confront the past, the spirits that scared me as a young child, i need to confront the things that have haunted my dreams and be strong.

The more I stare into the cards and their placement the more I notice that the Empress seems to be focused in the past. The Inheritance is taken from the past a blessing while the Magician is centered in the Future and what I need to work on now is indeed the Present moment which fits.




Perceptions, Thoughts, Ideas? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers