Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Challenges

I am having a Challenging day but the Chariot is coming full force which is why I am having a challenging day hmm lol.

I have noticed a common pattern in my life. I went to hair for something to do. I love being creative and I needed something to do at that time in my life so I went to hair because my aunt does hair as well as a few other family members. Anyways I do love hair! I love my spirituality and the path that I am led to serve more though. I know that hair is not my true calling for more reasons than one. But every time that I make the conscious choice to pursue my spirit as a business hair is thrown back in my face. Opportunities are basically given to me! Things that any normal person could not even pass up. Anyways I stopped doing hair over a year ago for many reasons and one of those reasons was to pursue spirit. Well I am getting the great deals offered again in hair! UGH.. So Today I made the decision! I am getting rid of all of my hair educational dvd's books and the like. I am giving them to my best friend who does hair. I am still keeping my tools because I still do hair for family but This is just to state to the universe I know where I am and I know what I desire and I am making the choice that is right for me. It is challenging and a bit emotional because I love it so much but I know this is not going to make me happy in the long run and it hasn't. Temporary but not fulfilling as what I am to do will do for me and for others. Anyways that is what I have accomplished today. Claiming my rightful place getting rid of what does not serve me and shedding a piece of me to make room for what serves me in my highest and best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers