Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Honoring the Earth Mother!

So I am shedding old beliefs and making way for new energy and new patterns to manifest into my life. As many of you know I am Pagan and follow the Witches Path. I honor the earth but I will admit I have been slacking in this department. Not necessarily slacking but not truly honoring the earth in the ways I know I can now. My perceptions have changed and truly been uplifted. I have always known that there was life in all things but until recently I haven't really clicked in experiencing it. Starting today I am going to take more time to really honor my Mother Earth. To look at things with a different perspective. To see the life and energy in all things and to be thankful for all that I receive and am able to do. The Earth is a living essence, The Wind, The Trees, The Grass all are Living beings all connected to each and every one of us. We are all energy and all intermingle and to recognize that and honor that is a Beautiful Blessing. The more that we honor things the more that we are honored, the more we put out and send out the more that we are able to receive! It is a beautiful exchange and I look forward to the progress that is manifesting now! I am here to embody Light! Information and to awaken the true essence of the  Earth the purpose of change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers