Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Personal Tarot Reading: Channeling


So This Reading was focused on my channeling. I started channeling a while back consciously and I channeled for a while then I sort of stopped. I know I was being prepared for a higher guide than what I was channeling as I was told so but I have yet to make contact with a new guide. So I did what any Tarotist would do! Consulted the cards.


1. Why have I not been contacted yet?
Card: 8 of Pentacles Rx

I am working too hard for the "Future" and not giving enough thought and energy to the present moment. The card states that reversed this card signifies: Carlessness, Sloppy work, and laziness. While I can see where this may apply I get both what I first stated and what the book signifies. I have been in limbo of sorts. Borderline with Hair as one path and Spirituality as another. I have finally made that decision and so that aspect of  carelessness and sloppy work is on the out. I have been lazy in the fact that I have allowed my mundane matters overtake my spiritual and have not kept the balance in my life. I have been scattered so in that sense I have been "lazy" but not anymore. I am changing this NOW! I have not been contacted yet because there has not been room for any energy other than my own in my life. My mind and body have been so occupied with its own chaotic chatter that it has not allowed for anything else to truly penetrate.



2. What is Preventing Me?
Card: Ace of Swords


I am my own worst enemy! It seems that I am so determined to make it, to achieve what I know I have already done that I am getting in my own way. I am also focusing back on the 8 of Pentacles Rx that I am not allowing for new energy to come forth.



3. How can I combat this?
Card: 7 of Wands Rx

I need to pull my head out of my ass thats how I combat this! I need to learn to trust in my ability and have faith in self. I am not lost! I am where I need and choose to be. I must allow the fire spirit to breathe and to move like the energy of Kundalini and spark my creativity. I must focus on the present moment and pay attention to all things now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I Am Psychic, Medium, Spiritual Worker, Healer, Angel Communicator, Witch, Writer, Lover of life, and so much more! I enjoy Writing and reading the Tarot! Tarot and Psychic Training are my Passions! If you would like a Reading please visit My Website.

My Tarot Collection!

  • Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards
  • Meditation Deck: Spirit of the Wheel
  • Oracle Deck: Angel Therapy
  • Oracle Deck: Archangel Oracle Cards
  • Oracle Deck: Ascended Masters
  • Oracle Deck: Daily Guidance from your Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Angels
  • Oracle Deck: Healing with the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: Magical Messages from the Fairies
  • Oracle Deck: The Psychic Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: Legacy of the Divine
  • Tarot Deck: Rider Waite/Smith
  • Tarot Deck: The Deviant Moon Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Gilded Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Goddess Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Llewellyn Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Son Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Thoth Tarot
  • Tarot Deck: The Universal Waite
  • Tarot Deck: The Witches Tarot
  • Wisdom Cards

Followers